NJMTB Fest. aka JORBA Jam 2022

Mtbdog

Can you change rides? I would like to change the from the 10:15 Intermediate ride to RGMTB ride with Gene. Thank you.

mtbiker87

I just got some sort of email from JORBA saying I needed to confirm my registration for the event and didn't, my reg is cancelled? But the money came out of my PayPal so WTF ? Not sure what happened, and I emailed a reply, so I'll see what happens, but kinda confused as to what's up, as I had no issues registering for the last one.

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I just got some sort of email from JORBA saying I needed to confirm my registration for the event and didn't, my reg is cancelled? But the money came out of my PayPal so WTF ? Not sure what happened, and I emailed a reply, so I'll see what happens, but kinda confused as to what's up, as I had no issues registering for the last one.
Yeah, it looks like the registration wasn't confirmed,
so it expired.
Slightly different system this year.
Not to worry, we'll take care of it-
If it's not resolved before, we can sort it on Sunday.
Just come ready to have some fun!

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
so it expired.

it is resolved!

MissJR

not in the mood for your shenanigans
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I'm already registered for the festival and want to add a registration for a ride. Is it possible to do that from the registration site without triggering another event registration?

i also registered for general admission but didn't get any ride registration options

serviceguy

so it expired.
i also registered for general admission but didn't get any ride registration options
@jmanic 's post got me a little confused as well, as it looks like you had to confirm the registration. It looks like it was a time out of the registration system, I wasn't required to confirm anything and I've got my confirmation e-mail regardless. If you've got the confirmation e-mail you should be OK.

Last edited:

ModdedMarlin

Sorry, little glitch on the ride signups this a.m. - they should be available now.
Ok - so I registered and received confirmation when the glitch wasn't allowing group ride options. So now its looking like I can't register for rides without paying the entry fee again.

Just interested in the 10:30 Beginner...

Advice ????

Last edited:
Top Bottom