NJDEP Dumping Survey

Sad, How picnicking is beating out Mountain biking in this survey. I look at it this way, you know they are going to look at the overall responses to see who uses the parks the most. Come on Mountain Bikers get your survey done.

ktmrider

This is a very big problem , when i was doing moto every sunday in south jersey parks we would always catch people , we have even taken there plate # and went to the park head quarters . We even ran across a guy with a 20 ft boat that he was discarding . the penalty should be 10 grand first offense .

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
birding is good.....as is fishing.

Screenshot%202014-04-01%2006.59.05.jpg

Last edited:

clarkenstein

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
man fishing is just blowing it out of the water. trout unlimited probably got a hold of this (used to be a member myself, just don't fish anymore).

xc62701

Anyone else find it interesting that one of the biggest user groups against mountain bikers are equestrians and look how much usage they are showing... Probably a sign of how this poll was distributed as I'm sure there's more usage than that.

rick81721

Lothar
Done. Also surprised to see 4WD/Dirt biking so big - 4th and right after beach activities. Gotta wonder if some such groups were made aware of this and are skewing the results

Top Bottom