NJBA CX Cup overall results...

axcxnj

Hipster Keys
good work jim and fred! we have some awesome cyclists here...

my name should be moving up that list next year =]

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
Hey Norm, what do you think about putting together an official MTBNJ 'cross team for '09? Could be pretty pimp:hmmm:

-Jim.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Hey Norm, what do you think about putting together an official MTBNJ 'cross team for '09? Could be pretty pimp:hmmm:

-Jim.

Forgive my ignorance, but what's would be the difference between an official cross team and just guys riding in the kit?

I see team listings at the end of the PDF, which certainly made me curious.

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
Forgive my ignorance, but what's would be the difference between an official cross team and just guys riding in the kit?

I see team listings at the end of the PDF, which certainly made me curious.

That's pretty much it. You need to register the team name with USAC. Oh and, not riding around in the kit, riding around in matching long-sleeve skin suits!!

-Jim.

MMuller

Did Jburg and Sussex 2. Always happy to not get lapped. Would have done better in C's but like being with same age guys, 45+. Will work on pts next season!

RacerChick

Hudson Valley Girl
I'm Happy

I finished 7th out of 49. Not bad for my first year and not doing the whole series. I'm happy with that. There were a few Cat 2's that finished ahead of me ... wait till next year. Thanks to my Tommy for all the support (and the bike):D Congrads to Laura Winberry who took 2nd in her first year too BAM!

RC ... :)

Last edited:

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
Nice work team mtbnj !! ....Some skin-suit worthy finishes there.:D

Hey RC, good result as well. Thanks for representing, and encouraging others.

ArmyOfNone

Thanks guys! It was a great season for sure.

I think it would be a great thing to have a few more mtbnj skinsuits floating around next year. I took notice particularly to the crew from westwood who was a strong group and certainly impacted the race scene.

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
Finally we get on subject with "cross dressing"! ;) I put in for some pink cheetah skinsuits myself. Rough economy this year, so we'll see.

It is funny, I got a call from Fred on Tuesday and he and I where saying how cool it would be if Team MTBNJ.com put together a CX team for next year. I know I would be down with that. It's always nice to see the larger teams chillin at these races. Even out at the nationals in KC, Westwood and C3 sollay and other east coast teams had a presence. Not to say we would need to make that trip but it could be just as cool to see at local events....I think it's a great idea but then again I'm a cross dresser :) WORD!!!!! GREAT JOB everyone who did well, and much love to those who just had fun giving it there all at CX....

Top Bottom