NJ Trail Plan Survey

B

bdpeter

Apologies if this was posted already, but I just learned about this from one of the motorcycle forums I frequent.

The state of NJ is updating it's trail plan of 1996, and has hired a consulting group to work w/them. There's an online survey that I encourage each of you to fill out. Of course, checking off that you also use OHV's will give you bonus points! ;)

Here's the description from the site:

[FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The New Jersey Department of Transportation (NJDOT), in partnership with the New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection (NJDEP) Trails Program, has requested the assistance of The RBA Group in updating the New Jersey Trails Plan of 1996.

http://www.njtrailsplan.org/index.html

Does anyone know if there's mountain bike representation already on the advisor committee? An IMBA rep per chance?

Here's hoping for a positive recommendation!
[/FONT]

mergs

Spokompton's Finest
JORBA.ORG
bdpeter said:
Apologies if this was posted already, but I just learned about this from one of the motorcycle forums I frequent.

Does anyone know if there's mountain bike representation already on the advisor committee? An IMBA rep per chance?

Here's hoping for a positive recommendation!
[/FONT]

Yes, Wally Tunison a Board Member of JORBA is on the Advisory Committee. In addition Greg Murray, Norm Albrecht and I (also all JORBA board members) are involved and will be preseting recommendations on the riding communities' behalf and attending the open house in Morristown in Sep.

Top Bottom