NJ NICA GRiT (Girls Riding Together)

Robin

New Jersey NICA is kicking off it's 6th season in the next few weeks. There is a GRiT (Girls Riding Together) program for girls grades 6-12.

GRiT Crank Ups are all female rides that take place at various mountain bike trails throughout New Jersey. New riders are encouraged to attend! There will be a beginners skills clinic and beginners trail ride, as well as a ride for experienced athletes.

Dates, location, and more details are in the link below.

There is also a Facebook page with events for each ride.

pkovo

New Jersey NICA is kicking off it's 6th season in the next few weeks. There is a GRiT (Girls Riding Together) program for girls grades 6-12.

GRiT Crank Ups are all female rides that take place at various mountain bike trails throughout New Jersey. New riders are encouraged to attend! There will be a beginners skills clinic and beginners trail ride, as well as a ride for experienced athletes.

Dates, location, and more details are in the link below.

There is also a Facebook page with events for each ride.
Thanks Robin. This thread is what put GRIT on my radar. My daughter rode the LewMo ride today and had a lot of fun. Seemed like a good turnout.

She plans on doing Nassau Saturday as well. So...THANK YOU! 👍

pkovo

Anything for a feeder program of girls <grade 6?
Not the same at all, but my daughter really latched on to BMX racing while waiting until she was old enough to join NICA. Now that she is old enough for, and joining NICA, I don't see her giving up BMX racing any time soon.

It's very different, but has definitely helped out her mountain biking skills.

Top Bottom