NJ Mountain Bike Festival

TimBay

Hey, did anyone find a whote fork and riser bars in the lot? Toward the back against in the grass near the woods on the left if your facing the lot from the festival. I left them next to the wrong white began for a friend. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Juggernaut

Master of the Metaphor
No doubt! It always fun to ride with you. I think @Mtbdog g is still wheeling around the stands, at some point we lost track of him and headed out to the pizza place. Thank to everybody involved in the organization and management of this event, it was great to see everybody and that much people involved to some degree in the sport. Oh, and where the hell is @Juggernaut ?

Told you I was slow...... ?

SmooveP

Great event and great ride led by Iggy and Mitch.
2726EC46-9F1D-4C18-8C32-F3E3BA768413.jpeg
FF9F1D52-E3A0-4249-A744-439ACD7D654C.jpeg
31ACE9C1-4623-450F-A9BA-D43A308ACEA8.jpeg

MissJR

not in the mood for your shenanigans
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I had a super day!

I rode basically from like 10:30 - 3 (whew!)... Went on the lenosky ride... Then came back and helped sweep the beginner ride and then took one of those riders back out again to tackle some of the trails again! Had some pizza. Ate some homemade cookies. Chilled with friends. ?

Thanks JORBA!

mwlikesbikes

Thanks @SmooveP , I'm glad you enjoyed the ride. Great day to be with everyone riding the trails and sharing in the fellowship of mtbing!

View attachment 107029
Is Kris about to test @Mitch ’s helmet?

Sorry that I couldn’t make it, it was my mom’s Birthday and I would’ve had to leave by noontime. With a 1hr 30min drive I couldn’t swing it.
Glad everyone had a great time.
At least I have the t-shirt to remember it by...

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
This is such an amazing event, and I had a fantastic time! As usual, I got to see some people that I haven't seen in years, even if it was brief. It's also fun afterward to see on Strava all of the people that were there that I didn't get a chance to see. This should be a week long event :p

I have a coworker that is visiting from Europe, and he was able to come out and enjoy the festival. It was really cool that he happened to be out while this was going on so he could see how we do things in NJ.

Huge thanks to JORBA for this event, and for all of the things they do for us!

Bleeder

JORBA:President
-tMVcR4pJrztg1Vgsrv56WjbqqFRbIfkQ9nJH9d3LRYO_Sxowuu17rUCiszs-_1VxwZmzpYf9iRYKKk10Zjc8fZhZ3n46_44TGXU1srzAwWUstCxwiYvaumt-CxCrJLb3qwviP4BWSlT742L6V6UQQyYdHUc-gQqyIVRB4wXi6I0bJgYNqREdke2ivCtxauakoUggTpcxwvNzsKRrNV-OdfRCWerzmk-pQ1sRmJvQ3Qn2Plawk5TkKTuRfimEwi5xHRkSkeAgGqyxRmpXhj30aF9V9vBaIBAWG3_uUd9LpLVUr1UlAdpNVaITVR7bUIrminHsrOR4twCdLTOl7MlTFgRTMQPFd1Ol-UhQoz08vczUe3LreGjCj1-yoSgLfUI52NVFwAyXPMiBf29fpztQicYo19ADrTq3WzWZrJJ02ajwJyngsH3Ar2S2RbmVfKsi_U4jWXEfK5zgnHQ3qNpi88DTwNL9xab9UinH_xfMqSRIp4aWL9zu8O7tCHMvCibtm0Y1qgu2WT0-WdfhmtyeaQXObPMKRyGIz4P5nl4MsDczD4wOaAdo-IVHL5VS7iIZOsrZzVd75ai-nJ0VelepSJ483jti1igO-xP-qdzc788l6Zvl9PtB9Gh2XPVX0w0BcUzOHBuJm8Hx0ptLhGYavO14TKqxHs9-QHaHj3XT5gQwcGlknxgT_w=w461-h614-no
m87_JVVFrSiLLK_W3Wi2akipPaabyj2KDBSITAgbD0LSueOWbLLVZJU4vGab8EOZmIgJEWzNseeqthsRfUHOJqAiDTxlt_-k5Aqhj317bJovjD44yGV7GZu1HSr8plhLM9NLOgHuBf_UZ3t2InQV9MWw-TW_AKgt8M6BtZZsRP1RZjfQlky2iCRWi_NpCU83-ugDHemnAmneVRoNBbPsRikZHcO1sfOudE7u4toua4kwbZ3dAVUCJyGx5vpNyV63qQA95pS6whc49C1d_i2-L_lkW4yrpJvlXFTw0EqjXE3YAV4LXoiDyRW7m9qtM9Jjelr5zXZjjUnczA8MrGJVfsA01WJZ8G6A3m358UDHd5TMyrCQVwzGUFPobHhnMQX1zynx40h7XHRiwNR0uBIwnVhD_LFbgSyLca_x7XbB6SmyUKY1xkrRP15nrmkXG4CATb5hWnrl2qwkdPIE035bCq4Xd2B3iQCSp0qwA84epf8z4Uk7ivR4BaNs1mflbkuVOQfN2yp8-WTA_58FN5sP2Jqzvu3qLdQJX6X2YNgSpVlSehexw2ImbThCiwqoD7Z550HhII0pbCT_7zKDFcjuPeXbyg6aaGUkCDqSfkZADHq7jX7rGCnDosIWgdTQ9JHMpuKex7jQpSI47f4P7Pu1ZNoWeJFVgx2Ku5uVytzM-4M1omQ07CXVNa8=w461-h614-no

Found at the JORBA picnic tables after the fest. Large size 46, 12.25 US Specialized Shoes. Fox Gloves, Some Nuun tucked inside. A visor hat and folding chair and a tand racket strap. Oh and butt wipes. Can forget the butt wipes. PM me

serviceguy

This is such an amazing event, and I had a fantastic time! As usual, I got to see some people that I haven't seen in years, even if it was brief. It's also fun afterward to see on Strava all of the people that were there that I didn't get a chance to see. This should be a week long event :p

I have a coworker that is visiting from Europe, and he was able to come out and enjoy the festival. It was really cool that he happened to be out while this was going on so he could see how we do things in NJ.

Huge thanks to JORBA for this event, and for all of the things they do for us!

Maybe an entire week would be challenging to keep the momentum going, a long weekend of rides/events would be the ticket in my opinion. I don't see how the park could be against it, I'm sure yesterday was their biggest source of revenue to date (at least form the parking fee).

I would also consider some type of agreement with a trash removal company and manage a few trash cans, there seemed to be a lot of people to just rely on the park 'take in, take out' policy (I am still kind of amazed at how Coney Island Pizza wouldn't even take back the paper dishes that used to serve their pizza).

Maybe also start some 'clean your trails' type of initiative....

argyle

If anyone recorded riding Alligator or any of those nearby trails I'd love to see them. :)

Oh also, that was my first njmtb/jorba fest. I didn't really talk to anyone since I was solo but sure enjoyed the atmosphere, demos and pizza.
And not sure why I'm not a member of jorba already since I've been on here for like a million years so going to sign up now. Thanks, all!

Last edited:
Top Bottom