NJ Mountain Bike Festival

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
We will have cc readers and paper membership forms. If you remember your password we could do it online too.

good to know, im up to date, been trying to talk my friend into joining and the raffle just might be enough to push him over the edge! (at least i hope)

serviceguy

Direct link to Bikereg:

https://www.bikereg.com/nj-mountain-bike-festival?if=1

Open as far as I can tell.

Thanks, I was trying to use the links on the event website. That works.

Open and In See ya there!

I didn't register for any event. I wanted to do a beginner class but they're full (and I suspect it's mostly kids). I wanted to mingle but I guess will have to join a OOS specific ride after all! I noticed @kbajaj is on the Trail Boss ride, I would probably roll off a cliff and die if I were to join that one!

I think I'll stop by tomorrow to see if they need any help setting up things, but I guess they have it all covered, I didn't notice any volunteering registration page or anything of that sort.

MissJR

not in the mood for your shenanigans
Team MTBNJ Halter's
just double checking:

RE: demo loops... there's 2 or 3? and they'll be marked, correct?

Kirt

JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Thanks, I was trying to use the links on the event website. That works.

I didn't register for any event. I wanted to do a beginner class but they're full (and I suspect it's mostly kids). I wanted to mingle but I guess will have to join a OOS specific ride after all! I noticed @kbajaj is on the Trail Boss ride, I would probably roll off a cliff and die if I were to join that one!

I think I'll stop by tomorrow to see if they need any help setting up things, but I guess they have it all covered, I didn't notice any volunteering registration page or anything of that sort.

Most of the group rides are available and you sign up at the fest. The ones on the Reg page are mostly the special event rides. Get there on the early side to sign up as they are all capped at 15 riders.

I just looked and at the current time there are 15 lead group rides and 3 kids rides on the schedule, all with leaders and sweepers. Only 3 are on Bike-reg and are full. This does not include the skills clinics, which is currently closed out.

Last edited:

serviceguy

If you purchased the t-shirt instead of registering looks like your name doesn't show on the registration list.

Scotty_D

just double checking:

RE: demo loops... there's 2 or 3? and they'll be marked, correct?

Three loops, I Assume they'll be marked. It doesn't look like they should be too hard to follow, but thats what I always tell myself right before I get lost.

Top Bottom