NJ Mountain Bike Festival

Bleeder

JORBA:President
Just curious, what’s the waiver for? Last year I paid my fee on line, showed up and forgot to stop at the registration stand, no one asked anything, then ate a great pizza, took 3 tire punctures like a champ and walked back home...did I violate any law...did I mentioned it wasn’t me but a friend that has now left the country?
Waiver should have been part on the BikeReg process so you wouldn't have needed to fill on in person. Waivers are required by our insurance company, and I don't want to get sued and loose my house for putting on a festival. ;)

serviceguy

Waiver should have been part on the BikeReg process so you wouldn't have needed to fill on in person. Waivers are required by our insurance company, and I don't want to get sued and loose my house for putting on a festival. ;)

...and there goes my chance to become reach suing someone for an ingrown toenail!

KenS

JORBA: Director
JORBA.ORG
Just curious, what’s the waiver for? Last year I paid my fee on line, showed up and forgot to stop at the registration stand, no one asked anything, then ate a great pizza, took 3 tire punctures like a champ and walked back home...did I violate any law...did I mentioned it wasn’t me but a friend that has now left the country?

The waiver saves us a deductible if you (a participant) are named in a lawsuit that we have to defend.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
1563679019597.png

Bleeder

Registration is now open.

Basic admission and camping are available, and registering for a ride includes admission. Ringwood State Park will charge for parking. You could park in lot c and ride over if you like.

So it's a little different this year. Preregistration includes admission the the festival and is available for 2 of Kathi's clinics, Jeff's Trail Boss ride, and one of Gene's Regular Guy ride. All other rides will be first come first serve, sign up at the JORBA tent. Rides will be limited to 15 people, but we should have intermediate rides rolling out every half hour. We need ride leaders, PM me if you know Ringwood trails and are interested.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
We need ride leaders, PM me if you know Ringwood trails and are interested.

MTBNJ will give you a subset of people. I'll let you know in a few weeks. We're still figuring out Cranks Weekend right now.

Any idea when the shirt will ship out? Do I need to register if I bought a shirt? Or just wear it and people be rolling out red carpets for me all day?

Bleeder

MTBNJ will give you a subset of people. I'll let you know in a few weeks. We're still figuring out Cranks Weekend right now.

Any idea when the shirt will ship out? Do I need to register if I bought a shirt? Or just wear it and people be rolling out red carpets for me all day?

This round of shirts closes out in 2 days, shirts arrive 7-14 days later.

Just wear it, and you're in*. with a waiver of course.

Top Bottom