Niner..

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
After getting harrased by unnamed riders I have decided to make the leap and jump on board with Niner Bikes for the spring.

I am putting together an intial order in the next week.

If you are interested in a Niner for the spring please let me know.

I am willing to make it worth your while.

http://ninerbikes.com/index.asp

I personally see the Jet 9 as the bike to go for but they make some sweet SS bikes too.

Drop me a PM if you are in.

J_

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
I have been watching Niner for awhile and they look like the real deal. There suspension design looks very similar to Giant's. I would be in if I could swing the cash but that is out right now.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
This tactic works well, you can always pretend to paint it too. You would have to take everything off you old bike anyways....

TonyC

Want one??

want a JET9? YES
get it pass the wife? NEVER

possibly a Sir9 in the spring though. Saving my dollars by bringing in my lunch to work. I'm saving $10 a day. I should have enough cash in about 30 weeks for a new JET. lol

jdog

Shop Keep
want a JET9? YES
get it pass the wife? NEVER

possibly a Sir9 in the spring though. Saving my dollars by bringing in my lunch to work. I'm saving $10 a day. I should have enough cash in about 30 weeks for a new JET. lol

30 weeks for a Jet 9.. Not bad. We have people put bikes on layaway for longer.

There is a guy who posts on here named _ _ _ who saves cash on the side to hide his bike purchases from his wife.

He has bought a ton of bikes from me over the years with stacks of 5 and 10 dollar bills.

I wonder what she hides from him??

j-

Last edited:

walter

Fourth Party
This works out well, Nicole and my daughter said no new bikes until next year, sweet. Are you still thinking of Titus as well?

jdog

Shop Keep
This works out well, Nicole and my daughter said no new bikes until next year, sweet. Are you still thinking of Titus as well?

I was going to do Titus but I decided on Niner instead.

I personally just sold off my last 26" wheeled bike so dealing with a company that is all about 29" stuff makes sense to me.

Plus I am pretty sure that the Jet 9 will be the killer setup for NJ.

j-

Top Bottom