Niner..

so now we're back to geared full suspension? I will never keep up. I am going to purchase a rikshaw cart with 36 inch wheels and a driver with good boots to pull me through 6 mile. Now your niner looks silly.:hitsfan:

so now we're back to geared full suspension? I will never keep up. I am going to purchase a rikshaw cart with 36 inch wheels and a driver with good boots to pull me through 6 mile. Now your niner looks silly.:hitsfan:

You need Jackie Chan at the wheel....:rofl:

Hey J,

Now that I had some time to think about this over a horrible dinner, I have a few questions.

Am I reading this right, you will not be an authorized dealer until spring? Does this mean you will not have access to frames until then, or is your order just simply going to take that long to be filled? Will you be able to purchase and build available frames before then?

Will you have a "Halters Spec" for select frames, or are you going to rely on the buyer to select his exact set up?

When do you think you will have frame pricing?

Thanks again

Hey J,

Now that I had some time to think about this over a horrible dinner, I have a few questions.

Am I reading this right, you will not be an authorized dealer until spring? Does this mean you will not have access to frames until then, or is your order just simply going to take that long to be filled? Will you be able to purchase and build available frames before then?

Will you have a "Halters Spec" for select frames, or are you going to rely on the buyer to select his exact set up?

When do you think you will have frame pricing?

Thanks again

I am a dealer as of yesterday.

I can get them right now. They have every bike on their site in NOW with some inventory holes in XL's and Smalls.

I plan on stocking the frames in the spring.

They only sell frames so each bike is a custom build to the riders spec/budget.

One 9 = $799
SIR 9= $799
MCR = $749
EMD 9 = $499
AIR 9 =$749
RIP 9 = $1649

Jet9 TBA (but i think it is going to be about $1700-$1800) (FEB 08')

*These are all frame only prices. Forks are $179 for a Reynolds Steel Rigid.*

peas

j-

Last edited:
5 and 10 dollar bills

30 weeks for a Jet 9.. Not bad. We have people put bikes on layaway for longer.

There is a guy who posts on here named _ _ _ who saves cash on the side to hide his bike purchases from his wife.

He has bought a ton of bikes from me over the years with stacks of 5 and 10 dollar bills.

I wonder what she hides from him??

j-

Good morning J, 5 is the limit.
B o b

Back
Top Bottom