Niner..

walter

Fourth Party
This is going to sound stupid, but will you be doing complete builds as per specced by niner or just frames?

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
This is going to sound stupid, but will you be doing complete builds as per specced by niner or just frames?

They don't actually do complete builds any more. It will be up to me to spec them.

Most people who buy these bike want to build them to their own spec list anyway.

J_

TonyC

30 weeks for a Jet 9.. Not bad. We have people put bikes on layaway for longer.

There is a guy who posts on here named _ _ _ who saves cash on the side to hide his bike purchases from his wife.

He has bought a ton of bikes from me over the years with stacks of 5 and 10 dollar bills.

I wonder what she hides from him??

j-

Just Atm'd a $20 to tuck on the side wallet. Do that a few times a month and it adds up quick.

I wonder what she hides as well.. She does our Online banking, but I have total trust because we don't have much to start with. ;)

She just bought two UnderArmour shirts for my son to wrestling in. I don't remember my mother buying $35 shirts when I was in the 1st grade.

Can't wait for the tax return..

VelocityBoy

"Sleeveless Joe"
I was going to do Titus but I decided on Niner instead.

I personally just sold off my last 26" wheeled bike so dealing with a company that is all about 29" stuff makes sense to me.

Plus I am pretty sure that the Jet 9 will be the killer setup for NJ.

j-

Am I missing something?

What's the Jet 9? I don't see it on their online 'showroom'...

jdog

Shop Keep
Am I missing something?

What's the Jet 9? I don't see it on their online 'showroom'...

The Jet 9 should be ready to ship in FEB. They have every other frame in stock now with the exception of some small and XL frames.

The 80mm travel Jet 9 should be plenty of travel for most folks.

Figure that 3" on a 29er is like 4-4.5" on a 26er. This is hard to grasp until you ride a few dual Sus 29ers.

J_

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
There is a guy who posts on here named _ _ _ who saves cash on the side to hide his bike purchases from his wife.

He has bought a ton of bikes from me over the years with stacks of 5 and 10 dollar bills.
Was he in Bachelor Party?:D

jdog

Shop Keep
I'd be more interested in a MSRP for a similarly specced (as in the mtbr/Interbike photo) Jet 9? :)

Also, just wonderin', does Mavic make a UST 29r rim or wheel?

Mavic only has a Tubeless wheel set at this point. The Crossmax 29. $750.

The obvious next step is a UST 29er rim for sure. We are still a year out but I a betting we will see them a year from now.

As for that Jet nine in the photo you are talking $4000++

These guys do not sell complete bikes .

J

The Kalmyk

30 weeks for a Jet 9.. Not bad. We have people put bikes on layaway for longer.

I wonder what she hides from him??

j-

And here I am thinking I was the only one :)

Top Bottom