Niner Design Contest

what ya guys think, i spent like 20 minutes on it, im not sure if i should change the design and make it fancy or keep it simple?

bikeprev.jpg

yes/no?

Both are Ok but you need to get IMBA on there in a way that it is more obvious.

Your design is sick, I'd totally ride it.

Mine went for a bit more refined steeze.

i don't know much about the bike painting processes but i hope didn't make a mistake by using a pattern that would transfer over to the other side of the bike, because they only gave a templet for one side of the bike... oh well, i'd love to see ur design.

i don't know much about the bike painting processes but i hope didn't make a mistake by using a pattern that would transfer over to the other side of the bike, because they only gave a templet for one side of the bike... oh well, i'd love to see ur design.

First off, I want to say I made my design without seeing yours, so it's funny that we had some similarities with them. Also any idea what design won, I can't find anything on Niner's website even though the winner was supposed to be announced on Friday.

IMBANiner.jpg

lol, apparently great minds think alike! but yea i've been checking the website for a while, but i kinda of gave up like 2 days ago

Back
Top Bottom