Night Road Ride

Wobbegong

If your itching to get out tonight, we are meeting at the Shop Rite parking lot in Montgomery (Rt.206 & Rt.518) for a 6:15 pm wheels down ride into the Sourlands.

This ride will be at a "man did I drink a lot of beer and eat a lot of sausage last week" pace. Lights needed front and rear (Red blinker), there are no street lights in the hills.

So far its M3tim, ThatmanManny, MTBDawgJeff (I think) and yours truly. Warcricket is turning wheel tricks tonight, so he backed out on us. :D

This is a social ride, around 2 hrs. or less, with some climbing. We usually don't work a very tight pace line for safety sake in the darkness. Usually its just us in a group BS'in.

Disclaimer: This ride isnt for you if:
Your offended by sex dolls dressed in MTBNJ kits.
Your afraid of abandoned asylums.
Your scared of Llamas or Cows.

We all find this kind of stuff funny and/or interesting, and will see most of them tonight.

J.

ellbiddy

Sounds like a good time but I did some solo riding today and my legs are le pooped prepping for tomorrow. On a side note, time off is awesome, I'm riding 6 days a week :D

Edit: If you could post some GPS action that'd be cool, I need somewhere local with some nice hills for the roadie

Last edited:

J-Dro

I'm in for tonight. I just got back from a 6 hour road trip to visit family, so I'm psyched to pedal.

Edit: If you could post some GPS action that'd be cool, I need somewhere local with some nice hills for the roadie

We'll be riding some of these roads tonight. This was from a ride I did a few days ago (got a flat tire which killed my momentum). There's a couple of decent hills in the mix.

http://trail.motionbased.com/trail/activity/7354984

C.Puncher

Fuckers

If your itching to get out tonight, we are meeting at the Shop Rite parking lot in Montgomery (Rt.206 & Rt.518) for a 6:15 pm wheels down ride into the Sourlands.

This ride will be at a "man did I drink a lot of beer and eat a lot of sausage last week" pace. Lights needed front and rear (Red blinker), there are no street lights in the hills.

So far its M3tim, ThatmanManny, MTBDawgJeff (I think) and yours truly. Warcricket is turning wheel tricks tonight, so he backed out on us. :D

This is a social ride, around 2 hrs. or less, with some climbing. We usually don't work a very tight pace line for safety sake in the darkness. Usually its just us in a group BS'in.

Disclaimer: This ride isnt for you if:
Your offended by sex dolls dressed in MTBNJ kits.
Your afraid of abandoned asylums.
Your scared of Llamas or Cows.

We all find this kind of stuff funny and/or interesting, and will see most of them tonight.

J.

Had I known sooner , I would've joined in

ArmyOfNone

This is how rides should be described! Hope it was a good time. Id like to join the beer drinking and sausage eating group as well.

BiknBen

:cry:

Give her LIFE................

I meant Shaniqua! Type O

She misses you too man.

CIMG5111Small.jpg

Wobbegong

Fun time tonight. Group of 4. We kept to the described pace for sure. We turned it up for a while going down Rileyville into Hopewell, then for a while on the flats on 518, but it got cold quick and once we were on P. Line road we were back to BS'in in a group. Around 24 miles for the night.

Christpuncher, sorry you missed it. See you next Wednesday?

BTW, we were 50% on the disclaimer, almost. You could smell the cows, but couldnt see them. We didnt take the Llama route, maybe next week. Insane Asylum, check. Shaniqua was a no show.

Last edited:

Wobbegong

It look like the weather will kill this Wednesdays ride. :mad:

Ice, rain and snow for the next two days, lovely..... :cry:

Top Bottom