Night Riding?

DanBrodeen

Thought so. We usually have night rides during Cranks Around the Campfire but use our own trails. I may look into a permit with Allamuchy SP for next year.

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
This is of course all wink wink you know. Rule of state parks open at dawn closed at dusk. So don't break the rules unless you have made a lifestyle out of it

Lupob6

I found out the whole not riding after dark in a state park @ Allaire about a year ago,where a buddy and I were chased out by a helicopter with a spot light.

Being out at night is amazing though silence/darkness in the woods is real creepy in great way

jnos

I found out the whole not riding after dark in a state park @ Allaire about a year ago,where a buddy and I were chased out by a helicopter with a spot light.

That seems like a good use of resources.

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
I think the whole thing boils down to extraction cost.... if you should fall and get hurt and need to be brought out it has to be at least triple the day time cost....

DanBrodeen

Looking into permit for night riding in Allamuchy for Cranks. Permit requires you ride a route that is predetermined and submitted with permit paperwork.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions