Night riding in south jersey?

frickster

Anybody know where there is legal night riding in south jersey? I know there is a New Jersey Devil Ride in the fall someplace.

Bry03cobra

I'm new here, was gonna post looking for night riders. I used to ride at night at glo county college and Cam county college. Have been off a mtb for a few years. Was a roadie/triathlete for the last few years. I miss the dirt.
Bryan

sj_john

SJ Night Rides

You will find riders out at GCC when the weather is dry and CCC when it is wet most nights of the week. Some of us start at 6 PM and there are others that start at 7 PM.
Action Wheels is starting a ride at CCC on Tuesdays at 7 next week I think.
They meet on the Park side since the College posted the signs.

There are also Friday Night rides in the Pines.
Our next scheduled Batsto ride is 11/13. Permission is necessary to use the parking lot for night ride gatherings.

We will be riding the Mt Misery trail in BB forest out of the Pakim Pond lot before this date.

John
Wharton Trail Users

fiftyfixe

Hey John are you planing on doing more Friday night Lights rides this year?
Brendan Byrne State Forest needs at least a week probably two to dry out. Especially after yesterdays rain. There is some trees down on the cinder track (the park personal need to go in there and remove them) but everything else looks pretty good

MikeP

I live a few blocks from CCC and do some night rides there. It's great way to get in some miles while the kids are asleep

Top Bottom