Night riding at Estell Manor

frickster

Went for a night ride last night with my son to test out our new lights and was hunted down by the park ranger and told to leave:( Didn't realize they were patrolling at night and they have a dusk curfew. Luckily I got out of a ticket though. They even traced my license plate and called my home phone and left a message asking why my car was still there.

Just letting you all know :cry:

Anybody know anyplace with legal night riding?

BiknBen

...they were patrolling at night and they have a dusk curfew.

Anybody know anyplace with legal night riding?

There are a couple of parks that have 8am to 8pm hours. Ringwood is one of them. That will give you 3+ hours of night riding in the winter.

clarkenstein

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
morris county will have legal night rides, but they are organized and park sponsored, so you can't just go do it on your own at any time.

fiftyfixe

night riding

What part of the state do you live? We do night rides every week from September to May in the Medford area. You can PM me for more info if you want it.

sj_john

Don't return your lights/

Excellent! Thanks. Now I won't return my new lights!

We ride Gloucester County College, Camden County College, BB(Lebanon) State Forest and Wharton State Forest all Fall And Winter. We normally ride in the pines on Friday nights but during the week there will be rides at GCC and CCC.
I will let you know when we are riding. They are for all levels of riders.

John

phathucker

why can you not ride at night? I belive our tax payer money put out to cover these parks should cover our usage at night.

Are they renting it out to bears at night?

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions