night ride?

anrothar

entirely thrilled
anyone up for a night ride one these days(nights)? my skills at night riding were seriously lacking at allamuchy and i need to work on em. moderate pace, i really just need to work on my depth perception with those lights.

anrothar

entirely thrilled
i was being specifically vague because im willing to travel and was hoping that anyone in new jersey would pipe up. however, i just found the group night rides on jorba, which will help for now. http://www.jorba.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=216

aside from that, i'm preferable to anywhere in morris, sussex or passaic, just about any night of the week, with notice. if anyone else wants to test out there lights, or just go night riding, lemme know, because i wont go alone. most parks close at sundown, but there are tons of unregulated trails everywhere you turn in new jersey. if someone knows their local trails and wants to set up a date, post it please.

if anyone wants to do a night ride this friday(the 8th) evening in the Jefferson Township area, lemme know. we could head out around 7, ride for a couple of hours, easy to moderate pace, noone gets dropped. jefferson is the town Mahlon Dickerson is in, but we wouldn't be riding the park, just local dirt bike/fourwheeler trails and fire roads.

anrothar

entirely thrilled
thanks! it should be interesting with the short laps there. might get dizzy. last years winner did 36 laps of the 5.? mile course....

ytc100

anrothar said:
thanks! it should be interesting with the short laps there. might get dizzy. last years winner did 36 laps of the 5.? mile course....

Wow, that is a short lap!

Top Bottom