Night ride legally?

anrothar

entirely thrilled
the road.

jorba organizes occasional legal nightrides in north jersey parks with permission from the park comissions.

some parks are open till 8pm, regardless of daylight, so technically they are legal to night ride during the darker months.

xc62701

Usually in the warmer months there is a crew that rides Lewis Morris - I think it's the morris county park commission - it's an organized night ride. Or you can ride at night in Ringwood any time til 8pm. Even better just do the 24 hours of Allamuchy and get plenty of night riding in...

hardtale70

She's Gone From Suck to Blow
Shop Keep
I know its legal now, but if you all keep "promoting" the Ringwood til 8pm thing it'll be dawn to dusk hours before you know it.............

xc62701

Why would that be detrimental to the park at all? That's their hours. So does that mean that we should not use the park at all during the daytime because they might just limit it to weekends then? :confused:
I'm not seeing your argument here...:)

Last edited:

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Well shop colors trump contrarian colors. There's a chart for this, like what hands are better than others in poker.

hardtale70

She's Gone From Suck to Blow
Shop Keep
Why would that be detrimental to the park at all? That's their hours. So does that mean that we should not use the park at all during the daytime because they might just limit it to weekends then? :confused:
I'm not seeing your argument here...:)

In a perfect world it's illogical, but in a realm of limited funds,resources, and us not being the favored user group it certainly could bring change to policy.

Top Bottom