NFL Tonight

ArmyOfNone

WTF!?!? Is anyone else very much mad that the game is not on cable and cant watch it. If it wasnt for having to be up early id be at the bar right now. I guess thats really the only alternative. But DAMNIT!

The Kalmyk

Verizon gives free NFL network....Or said a caller on the Boomer and Carton Show this morning

W-FAN

Last edited:

clutch

Verizon gives free NFL network....Or said a caller on the Boomer and Carton Show this morning

W-FAN

Not really free, Verizion is paying the NFL $0.70 per subscriber per month for it. That's 1.6% of your tv bill for 17, 4-hour games a year.

I'm more annoyed at the NFL for being greedy.

BTW, Rutgers football is on tonight anyway.

McPhil

Funny thing is I am watching the game on Comcast, the NFL HD, 218, channel has the game, but the standard NFL channel, 180, doesn't :confused:

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
I don't care about this game....
I only care about Denver-Oakland

only 7 of us alive on a Suicide Pool :getsome: :getsome:

I ran out of good choices....this week was TOUGH!!!:scared:

Next year we should have a mtbnj suicide pool!!!

GO BRONCOS!

VelocityBoy

"Sleeveless Joe"
The Packers were ripped off by a bogus Pass Interference call. :rolleyes:

Whenever you watch a RU game, you have to put it proper perspective. Yes, the game was a heartbreaker, but they lost to Louisville 56-5 just two years ago. Overall the program has improved by leaps & bounds.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
The Packers were ripped off by a bogus Pass Interference call. :rolleyes:

Whenever you watch a RU game, you have to put it proper perspective. Yes, the game was a heartbreaker, but they lost to Louisville 56-5 just two years ago. Overall the program has improved by leaps & bounds.

Stop making sense. It does no good for the outraged fan. Actually I went to bed just before the half, which is the best way to watch an RU game. If they're losing, no sense staying up for it. If they're winning, no sense staying up to watch them lose. Mashed potatoes help.

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
the life of the tortured fan...

Actually I went to bed just before the half, which is the best way to watch an RU game. If they're losing, no sense staying up for it. If they're winning, no sense staying up to watch them lose. Mashed potatoes help.
I did the same thing. Damn, imagine my surprise when a kid walks into my 1st period class and says, " How about Rutgers blowing it again?" Between RU and the Giants, it's a wonder I watch football at all.

At least the Rangers are doing well, for the time being.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I hope you're not a Knicks fan. Did you see that prayer of a 3 pointer with 2 seconds left that prevented it from being their lowest point total ever* last night?

* since the advent of the shot clock.

bozizle

YEah

How about them Cowboys! Yes I was born and bred a Dallas fan by my father and still own my childhood Tony Dorsette jersey...too bad the AFC is going to win the Super Bowl this year regardless

D

DANSPANK

I'm a Dallas fan too as it's the first place I move to in the US. But I think the call on the pass interference was a bit of bollocks - there was no way the Dallas guy was going to get that ball!

VelocityBoy

"Sleeveless Joe"
I hope you're not a Knicks fan. Did you see that prayer of a 3 pointer with 2 seconds left that prevented it from being their lowest point total ever* last night?

* since the advent of the shot clock.

The Knicks might be the worst run franchise in any major sport.

The Kalmyk

I'm a Dallas fan too as it's the first place I move to in the US. But I think the call on the pass interference was a bit of bollocks - there was no way the Dallas guy was going to get that ball!

They have a Dallas Cowboys team in the EPL.....Best futbol league ever ever ever

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
For those of you who follow Rutgers football, in an absolute shocker Schiano interviewed for the Michigan job and turned it down.

Top Bottom