Next Challenge (understanding Patrick)

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
F swimming:
https://strava.app.link/KQS4W7xJr0

With @Dominique for 2.5?

Points.

Did a 2 hour road ride then went home. Then Medemerge for D as she is still pretty beat up from her crash Saturday. She’s fine. Thanks for asking.

Where’s my September prize? I like cake.

AEC33CE7-7332-45E3-BB8A-16EF9A4622D8.jpeg
35578CCC-4F4A-40D9-9CED-A904F32D1364.jpeg
46EFC3EE-B44E-4808-A645-5FBFD8101A92.jpeg

2Julianas

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I’m in but I have to spend a little more time understanding the rules. Seeing as today is Wednesday ... this started Monday? Or Tuesday? And how do we get 5 activities for this first week? If started Tuesday?

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
I’m in but I have to spend a little more time understanding the rules. Seeing as today is Wednesday ... this started Monday? Or Tuesday? And how do we get 5 activities for this first week? If started Tuesday?

i'll post the rules up later today -
started tuesday
maybe i'll waive the 5 activity rule for first week - cause project slipped.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's

The rules are essentially the same. But the time is now 30 minutes. That list of 4 short time things are things you can use once per week when time-limited.

You can swap out the family half-point for an organized event half-point. As promoter of MTBNJ, everything I do is an organized event. Look for Norm's October Walking Series on BikeReg later today.

iman29

The rules are essentially the same. But the time is now 30 minutes. That list of 4 short time things are things you can use once per week when time-limited.

You can swap out the family half-point for an organized event half-point. As promoter of MTBNJ, everything I do is an organized event. Look for Norm's October Walking Series on BikeReg later today.

Look for Norm's October Walking Series on BikeReg later today. - that was a real LOL.

Top Bottom