Newb to Site and MTB

larkin42

Hey guys, I have been lurking for a few weeks and finally decided to join and post. One of the reasons that I felt the need to post today was to say WOW to all of the fine folks that maintain Chimney Rock. I rode there today for the first time (Red, White, and Blue Trails) and it is amazing. I ride Hartstone about 4 times a week as it is just down the street from my house, but this ride today made me feel like the "Newb" I am. I look forward to going back out and giving her another try soon.

Once again guys, thanks to all that do such a great job maintaining these places, and hopefully if schedule allows, I will be able to come out and help.

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
welcome aboard,
ride up north can be a humbling experience I know thats how I felt after ride at Jorba Fest.
but I need to go back up there just because it is so much fun...

Kmoodymz3

Welcome. We live nearby. We ride to Huber/Hartshorne all the time since is it a good warm up. Hope to see you on the trails. I ride an Ibis Mojo and my husband John is waiting for his 2009 Turner Sultan to be delivered. Currently on a Trek Fuel 100.

See ya out there.

tommyjay

Not-So-Venerable Asshat
:p
I am Mr. Rourke, and this is my good friend, Tatoo. Welcome to Fantasy Island.

Loved it....and the show that preceded it:

"Right now on the Lido Deck there are a bunch of wanna-be actresses turned coke whores"
- Julie McCoy, Cruise Boat Director

Love, exciting and new
Come Aboard. We're expecting you.
Love, life's sweetest reward.
Let it flow, it floats back to you.

And welcome aboard :p to the new person, also...I ride rimney chock a lot - hope to see you there - silver Rav4 with a one of a kind Jorba window cling on the rear window.

Top Bottom