Newb here for bike pRon

N

njdre

Hey there,

New guy here, representing Essex Cty.. My favorite riding locals are Ringwood and the park by Sandy Hook (although much sand gets stuck in gearing :( ). I was referred to this site by Ms. CultureCouture and Ms. Cyclopath (name-dropping!) who recently drew first-blood from me in the Jungle Habitat Park! Thank god i was there though, with my man muscles, to pull that tree out of the woods for them! LOL!

All jokes aside, this seems like a great place to meet girls.... i mean find fun people to ride with. LOL, no seriously this is pretty cool and i hope i dont get myself in over my own head with all these rides offered here. I have loved mtnbkn for a long time but never went that often because it was hard to find people to go with. This site seems to solve that problem... and i hope my somewhat novice skillset can keep up!

C

CultureCouture

Thank god i was there though, with my man muscles, to pull that tree out of the woods for them! LOL!

You forgot to mention that giant, rabid bear you had to play tug of war with to get us the tree!

RacerChick

Hudson Valley Girl
Hey there,

New guy here, representing Essex Cty.. My favorite riding locals are Ringwood and the park by Sandy Hook (although much sand gets stuck in gearing :( ). I was referred to this site by Ms. CultureCouture and Ms. Cyclopath (name-dropping!) who recently drew first-blood from me in the Jungle Habitat Park! Thank god i was there though, with my man muscles, to pull that tree out of the woods for them! LOL!

All jokes aside, this seems like a great place to meet girls.... i mean find fun people to ride with. LOL, no seriously this is pretty cool and i hope i dont get myself in over my own head with all these rides offered here. I have loved mtnbkn for a long time but never went that often because it was hard to find people to go with. This site seems to solve that problem... and i hope my somewhat novice skillset can keep up!

Welcome Dre, yup this is truly a cool site and a bunch of great people too ... just don't loan them money :mad:

R to the C ... :)

Cyclopath

Shop Owner / Employee
Shop Keep
You forgot to mention that giant, rabid bear you had to play tug of war with to get us the tree!

Hmmmm, I remembered that one differently.

In my version, it went like this:

CC: Pull, Dre, Pull!!
CP: Roll it a bit to loosen it. No wait, not onto my leg.
Dre: We can't get that, it's too hard!!
CC and CP: Come on, one more time. Pull, Pull!!
Dre: (dropping tree)Eeeewww! My shirt got wet!

Tree: thud, crrrack!

CP: Okay Dre, you broke it. We'll just use that end.
Dre: I will carry that with my man muscles!

Dre, welcome to the nuthouse.
(Gang, we have a contender for head nut here.)
We laughed and laughed and laughed some more.
A real blast!:)

N

njdre

Ok, Ok i get it... pick on the new guy!

LOL! OK, i dont know where to begin with this reply. First of all, no, apparently you cannot have ten bucks, but i sure would love to hear that story (Racerchick vs. mike_243..... awkward)! Secondly, the tree was... well, that whole situation was unique, but i did come out of the woods with the tree! So, my version is not untrue! Thirdly, there is no mention of how i was used as a "scout for dangerous terrain" by culture and cyclo in the wet, leafy "jungle habitat". And, yes, there are bruises! Thanks ladies!

Other than that, i feel very welcome... thank you all for the warm replies! Cyclo and culture for being there for me in the woods, Racer and Mare for trying to hook up with me in this forum, but no thanks to cheap mike! Just kidding.... let me know if you find any more chicks that will lend us money mike!

Top Bottom