New York State MTB Series Round one ...

RacerChick

Hudson Valley Girl
This Sunday is round one of five of the newly formed NYS Catskill Series at Plattekill Ski area in NYS. This is one of the toughest races I have ever competed in with super downhills and killer climbs. Sport classes will be going 12 miles with Pro/Experts riding 18 miles. I know a few of the MTBNJer's are already thinking about Cyclocross, not to say their names ... (Cyclocrossfool & JimVreeland) :p But last time I looked it is >STILL< mountain bike season!

RC

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
But last time I looked it is >STILL< mountain bike season!

You're in denial. It's ok. There are people that can help. You're among friends. Friends that will help you learn the way of the skinny tire. Soon you will embrace racing in rivers of mud during a thunderstorm in December. One day at a time.:D

-Jim.

RacerChick

Hudson Valley Girl
Too funny

You're in denial. It's ok. There are people that can help. You're among friends. Friends that will help you learn the way of the skinny tire. Soon you will embrace racing in rivers of mud during a thunderstorm in December. One day at a time.:D

-Jim.

Tuesday is game on Jim, just because you lapped me at last Saturday's Woods Hollow race this is a whole new week and a new ride with skinny tires and all :)

RC

Top Bottom