New white trail?

AdvtrJnky

New white trail singletrack over by Mountain Rd kicks @#*, thin, fast...nice job whoever put that in! Makin Mahlon all the better, thanks!!!

SpartaBard

New white trail singletrack over by Mountain Rd kicks @#*, thin, fast...nice job whoever put that in! Makin Mahlon all the better, thanks!!!

Are you referring to the Cascade Trail by Sparta Mountain Rd? That is a fun trail, there are a few other single tracks in MD that are fun.

Shaggz

A strong 7
that trail was rehabbed by one of the guys on this board, and he has been doing a great job maintaining it, as well. TM at mahlon dickerson is starting to gain some traction, so look out for more improvements at the park.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
that trail was rehabbed by one of the guys on this board, and he has been doing a great job maintaining it, as well. TM at mahlon dickerson is starting to gain some traction, so look out for more improvements at the park.

Like topless dancers?

anrothar

entirely thrilled
i could take my jersey off and wiggle around for you next time we're both there. if you want.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Yeah, sure, why not. Beggers can't be choosers. Maybe Steve can join you.

Shaggz

A strong 7
You may want to get Walter in on this one, too. I hear he is pierced, if you are into that sort of thing.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Not really my thing, though I'd hate to leave him out of the fun.

walter

Fourth Party
Sean and I dancing?? well, at least it will be 2 of the better looking guys on this site. I better shave down and work on my farmers tan.

SpartaBard

You guys are worrying me... We don't want MD to turn into the next Deer Park (Rt 80 rest area) or South Mountain... :(

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions