New visitor!

Slinky29er

Hey everyone... I may be making a few trips to the NJ mountain biking scene since my sister now lives near Princeton. Only a couple miles from 6 Mile Run.
The wife and i were down there this weekend and were able to get a ride in down the D&R trail to 6 mile run. We did the blue trail, part of the red and part of the white trails before we had to race back for easter dinner. I was very impressed with that little trail system and weill be back again! This was my wifes first time on a trail on her mountain bike and she loved it..it was a great trail system for her to get started on. Had plenty of technicalness for me and challenge yet she was able to bypass or walk anything that was too difficult for her.

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Welcome aboard good to see you made it to 6 mile,the crew that does that work does some amazing stuff one of the more flowee places to ride..

It's Slinky...it's Slinky...it's such a wonderful toy...it's Slinky...it's Slinky....fun for girls and boys!! hopefully it's an old metal one....because those new plastic ones just don't go down the stairs right!

Welcome!

Slinky29er

Welcome aboard good to see you made it to 6 mile,the crew that does that work does some amazing stuff one of the more flowee places to ride..

they really do an awesome job....i was very impressed....bridges are done right in the right places, bypasses in places that they are needed, and everything is so well groomed. Next time i'm down there i'll give a heads up and hopefully can meet up with some locals. The guys we did see down there werent local.

Slinky29er

It's Slinky...it's Slinky...it's such a wonderful toy...it's Slinky...it's Slinky....fun for girls and boys!! hopefully it's an old metal one....because those new plastic ones just don't go down the stairs right!

Welcome!

i havent been drunk enough to fall down stairs lately...and only fun for a girl....no boys allowed lol :scared:

Top Bottom