New Tubes

mtnbiker5

Looking to see what kind of tubes you guys are running lately. I need to stock up now for 08 season. How's WTB tubes hold out? Seems decent. Thanks.

dualfisted

I'll be running the same three or four tube rotation I've been running for the past like 11 years,,,,,,, just with a few more patches on them. Sorry I'm not a big help, you would get a kick out of seeing my tubes though. :getsome:

The Kalmyk

If you have no real flat problems i would say go with Kenda.....If flatting is a problem Slime....Both are available is 26 and 29

anrothar

entirely thrilled
spare tubes are for races, buy a bunch of patch kit's and you'll do fine and save a ton of money. well maybe more like $20, but that would be a ton to someone living in calcutta. :(

NJ-XC-Justin

KY-DH-Freddy
If for some reason I don't go tubeless this spring I'll be running the Maxxis Ultralight tubes that are half the weight. No personal experience on them but the weight difference is huge. $8 though.

lou_b_83

I use whatever Cycle Craft has on the shelf. I only got 1 flat last year. I think they are Bontrager.

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
in a pinch

If you have no real flat problems i would say go with Kenda.....If flatting is a problem Slime....Both are available is 26 and 29

If you are getting thorn flats than Slime makes some sense. If you are pinch flatting a slime tube just makes a big mess. I think they can seal a small pinch flat but I have seen quite a few green explosions on repairs that are no fun to change out.

Yuk!

Top Bottom