New Trials Bike

RyGanley

Last night I finally finished my trials bike.. Named "Special ED" the bike is ultra retarted, with zip ties, single gear and every scrap part i could find..... who wants to session??

Check out this virtual rendition before I actully shoot it.

RyGanley

Maiden Voyage

I rode the Special ED yesterday.. I never thought I could manual so well.... but the gears are a mess and the head set loose... I am working on it.

TonyC

I thought Trials bikes have high handlebars and are full rigid with smaller wheels.
Anyway you bike looks nice.
enjoy

RyGanley

TonyC said:
I thought Trials bikes have high handlebars and are full rigid with smaller wheels.
enjoy

Actully, they look very much like this one.. somtimes full suspention.. Fat tires a must and most times have front suspention... I think mine is blown though.. might have to fine a replacement fork.

Jason

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
TonyC said:
enjoy

You're thinking of something along these lines? This is like an extremem trials bike.

onzatlite600wide.jpg

mergs

Spokompton's Finest
JORBA.ORG
RyGanley said:
Last night I finally finished my trials bike.. Named "Special ED" the bike is ultra retarted, with zip ties, single gear and every scrap part i could find..... who wants to session??

Check out this virtual rendition before I actully shoot it.

Special Ed!! LOL that's priceless! well done RY!

Top Bottom