New transfer.

stoked

This is my 1st post here. Just got here from mtbr. I want to say hi to all who knows me and to others, hopefully we'll meet on the trails. Have a great day and enjoy every turn on single track.

mergs

Spokompton's Finest
JORBA.ORG
stoked said:
This is my 1st post here. Just got here from mtbr. I want to say hi to all who knows me and to others, hopefully we'll meet on the trails. Have a great day and enjoy every turn on single track.

welcome stoked!

less vitriol here.

Last edited:

clutch

stoked said:

ditto

Lots of familer faces...er...screen names here.

TonyC

Welcome!
I met you while riding w/Phat in Ringwood two summers ago.
It seems like everyone is coming over to the other NJ site. This board is getting better and better.
again Welcome,
Tony

P

Phatbiker

stoked said:

it's good to see your name on this board. i'm new to it myself but it's people like you that brought a really good vibe to mtbr in the good ole days. let's add to the already awesome environment jason has created on this site. get better soon so we can put a ride together!

nelson

Shaggz

A strong 7
hey guys - welcome aboard. stoked: are you the guy that got hit by the van? how is the recovery coming along?

stoked

Thank you all for warm welcome. Jason thnx for the site.
I only did one MTB ride entire summer 2 weeks ago but I need to wait maybe a month before torn muscle on shoulder heals more. I have been told by docs that it may take 6-9 months.I have been on the road bike though.

Phat,
set up an epic ride from cannoball to ringwood in late Oct. and I'll be there.

Maurice

1st post here as well. This site looks amazing. Props to whoever's responsible.

Nice to see so many familiar names. Hope all is well with everybody.

Phat, end of October sounds great ;)

Maurice

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Good to have you aboard Maurice. Your contributions on the other board were always appreciated. Hopefully I'll catch up with you out at RV one of these days, if not on the epic mentioned above.

No doubt the newcomers will find the mood much more friendly on this side of the fence.

Jason

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
welcome, welcome, welcome aaaaaaand welcome. I think I got everyone! :D

NJ Jess

Cool

Nice to have so many cool newbie,.... when was the last time anyone called you guys,.."newbies?" Now if we can just get CaptPhun to come sit on in, it would be like old times. Hope to ride, do some TM, and race with all you fine upstanding young(minded) folks,... Smiles, NJ Jess

Maurice, are you going to be at Hidden Valley? Got some copies of your podiums and your girl. Beautiful.

Top Bottom