New Trail in Bridgeton NJ

Mrguff

Hey all.

Myself and the Cumberland county NICA coaches built a mountain bike trail in the Bridgetons City Park. Plans are to have the trail to encompass the entire city park, but for now this section is largely complete. Tell any locals in the area to go ride it. It would be awesome to see more use on jt. Heres a little trail guide youtube video i made, and a trail forks link.

Cheers

Mrguff

Yup, so one full loop in one direction is around 3.4 miles. Ill generally ride it both clockwise and counterclockwise so around 6.8. And if you want some additional miles you can cross the street into sunset lake area which is mostly mellow double track. And then theres a paved path that runs along an canal named the speedway and passed the zoo, south of that.

teabagger11

Check out my activity on Strava: https://strava.app.link/VANNzVUAbtb
Checked out the trails today and was not disappointed it's small yes but a lot of goodness packed into a small space twisty turns a good bit of flow some roots no rocks except for a few pebbles
Maybe next time I pass through I'll drop off some rocks for you to place around
Just kidding it is nice to not get beat up riding
Not a destination but if passing through a great option also could do a few laps here and then head over to mo bluffs and do a few there make it a 2 parker

Last edited:

pibbles

It's my Birthday!
Oh yeah I parked in the wrong lot
You may have parked in the right lot. My friend (yeah, I have a couple) said as he was comin out of the trail from his ride some sketchy people were around his car. They left when they saw him coming out of the woods. He liked the trail but hasnt been back...be careful out there, maybe park in a safer spot and ride over....

Mrguff

Check out my activity on Strava: https://strava.app.link/VANNzVUAbtb
Checked out the trails today and was not disappointed it's small yes but a lot of goodness packed into a small space twisty turns a good bit of flow some roots no rocks except for a few pebbles
Maybe next time I pass through I'll drop off some rocks for you to place around
Just kidding it is nice to not get beat up riding
Not a destination but if passing through a great option also could do a few laps here and then head over to mo bluffs and do a few there make it a 2 parker
Hey sorry I didn't get back to you on this. But hey thanks for riding it and thanks for the kind words. You did park at the wrong lot but kudos on your wayfinding ability, because you made it to the trail anyway. Plans are to develop that area you road through to get there as well.

Would love some of those PA rocks, feel free to take any sugar sand and roots back with you haha.

Top Bottom