**NEW** Trail Directory uploaded!

Jason

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Here she is! 70 lines lighter and tons of new features and some sick Google map integration.

http://www.mtbnj.com/directory.php

A quick tour... If you've used Google maps before then you already know how to interact with the map. You can drag the map to pan as well as use the controls in the upper left to pan and zoom. On the Right you can change the map to Satellite imagery or Hybrid map.

From here you either click a link on the right or click on one of the markers that represent (pretty darn accurate!!) our wonderful parks in NJ. If you chose to navigate via the markers then you'll see a popup with a few bits of information and "View Details" link that opens up the full detail window.

The map will re-center and zoom in to the park you have selected. One of my favorite new features is called "Points of Interest" where each park can have an endless list of POIs to share. Each point links to Google maps for directions so if a specific parking lot or entrance is shown you can get turn by turn directions from your doorstep to that marker. Go try it, it's sick!

Everything else is the same as far as trail photos, comments and jorba links.

Please note that not all parks have POIs listed. In fact, I have only had the chance to work with about half of them. So if you see something that I don't have listed, please PLEASE drop me an email because I WANT to add it. :)

Also note that IE sucks and thus doesn't play nice with my code 100%. I will work on optimizing it more but I wanted to get this directory live. There WILL be problems so please let me know when you run into them.

So that's it... ENJOY!! :D

NJ Jess

Wow!

Absolutely wonderful! Really cool stuff you got there. I will be advertising the site at the kids races at Kittatinny this Saturday. Lots of parents can use this info. Great Job Jason./!

Jason

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
More updates!!!

Biggest request I've been getting is for a new header so take a look. :) Also, I implemented tooltips so when you mouse over the markers on the map the park name pops up.

mergs

Spokompton's Finest
JORBA.ORG
Jason said:
More updates!!!

Biggest request I've been getting is for a new header so take a look. :) Also, I implemented tooltips so when you mouse over the markers on the map the park name pops up.

bam! now we're cookin with gas! sweet job man.

Top Bottom