New to this group!

N

njmtbgal

Hi I am new to this group and am psyched to see that there is a 1st annual MTB Picnic scheduled for 10/20 (to see the post check out the Events Forum). I hope to meet some of you there!
I live in Northern NJ and am newer to MTB altho I have been a road rider for years. I love MTB now though... have ridden the Tourne, Allamuchy, a little Hartshorne, Lewis Morris, Kittatinny, etc... but my fav. ride so far was doing one loop of the Darkhorse 40 course the day before this summer's race - 20 miles of unduplicated marked trails - very cool!

Cheryl

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Hi Cheryl, good to have you. Ironically, one of my best friends is a dog trainer named Cheryl. Go figure.

N

njmtbgal

Haven't been to Sparta...

... was going to go to Mahlon last Sat. with HSC and Chris DeSanctis, but I've been sick for a week now (getting better tho)... and spent Sat. lying on the couch instead... which turned out to be a good thing since he emailed me they only got to do 6 miles due to the surpise rain.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I didn't really use the word "ironically" properly there. Actually it's totally the wrong word. Maybe "incidentally" or "as an aside".

Incidentally yes, I live in New Jersey as well. How have you been?

tommyjay

Not-So-Venerable Asshat
Welcome!

Hey Cheryl! Welcome to the board!

Things I learned about Norm from this forum:
- his wife is from Taiwan
- he does not like chicken feet (as food, not sure about otherwise)
- he knows a dog trainer named cheryl
- he is not afraid of launching into the occasional rant
- he is super cool (e.g. - hooking me up with a the cheat avatar)

Norm for president indeed!

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Wow, fantastic, you've been paying attention. I need an avatar.

KenS

JORBA: Director
JORBA.ORG
Wow, fantastic, you've been paying attention. I need an avatar.

Random norm google image search gold. I am digging the norm-chicken pic.:

norm4b.jpg

norm.jpg

norm-nathan-chicken1.jpg

wint98_cam_norm.gif

Frank

Sasquatch
welcome:) .........and Ken should be beaten for using Norm Abrams image for purposes other than worship.:mad:

Top Bottom