new to the xc scene

pinkshirtphotos

I was into dh riding for a year, now i am getting into some xc riding. My buddy gave me his old giant warp that I have set up as something of a mini dh bike. 2.5 tires, short stem, nice seat ect. I tested a mary ss today at cycle craft. I am pondering buying it.

walter

Fourth Party
Dont ponder, just buy it, best money you'll ever spend. Not that I even know what a Haro Mary is.

pinkshirtphotos

your handle bar reminds me of the flying nun, :hmmm: :hmmm: i need to sell one more goat this season and ill have enough money

Eileen

Welcome to the board!! It's great to have you here :D

I agree with Walter - don't ponder, just buy!!!

Enjoy the rest of xc season... almost time for snowboarding, well not really, but I can't wait :getsome:

NJ Jess

Hello there

Glad you finally made it over here. XC will definitely improve you DHing as DHing has surely improved my XC skills. Is you DH rig green? I think I saw you biking towards Diablo from the road with the bridge construction going on. Anyhow, get to have a photo guy on board,..want to come to 24 of hours of Allamuchy and take some free lance shots?

Shaggz

A strong 7
welcome to the board. there are a lot of "mary" fans over here. me, i'm looking forward to the '08 gearie

pinkshirtphotos

i get off work at 6 on saturday, maybe ill try to be there for some evening into the night shots then ill come sunday morning? what are the times for the event start/end times. I ride a green sunday wc well not so much anymore since diablo banned me :getsome: drama reasons dont feel like explaining. I was into xc for a few months in the beginning of the 2006 season if anyone has a memory of a kid on a large giant hard tail with blue hope hubs thats me, I was also the kid who ate shit really bad at the wawayanda race in 06

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
i get off work at 6 on saturday, maybe ill try to be there for some evening into the night shots then ill come sunday morning? what are the times for the event start/end times. I ride a green sunday wc well not so much anymore since diablo banned me :getsome: drama reasons dont feel like explaining. I was into xc for a few months in the beginning of the 2006 season if anyone has a memory of a kid on a large giant hard tail with blue hope hubs thats me, I was also the kid who ate shit really bad at the wawayanda race in 06

welcome to the nuthouse PSP. :D

i also have a mary care of the good 'ol boys at cycle works, but haven't done nearly as much to it as walt (unless, that is, you count the number of times i've crashed it in my last two rides at mahlon...which, for those of you counting at home is five: two OTBs, two trees and a full on washout).

and i have to admit, that's quite a resume!

J-Dro

welcome to the nuthouse PSP. :D

i also have a mary care of the good 'ol boys at cycle works, but haven't done nearly as much to it as walt (unless, that is, you count the number of times i've crashed it in my last two rides at mahlon...which, for those of you counting at home is five: two OTBs, two trees and a full on washout).

and i have to admit, that's quite a resume!

Man you have to work really hard to endo a 29er. Congratulations.

hardtale70

She's Gone From Suck to Blow
Shop Keep
Man I'm Diablo OG.If ya want to talk about it maybe i can get you some slack w/ the boys if you are truly innocent.Besides that don't forget the new Action Outfitters 231 Newton sparta road across from DiAngelos Garden World................good luck...........

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Man you have to work really hard to endo a 29er. Congratulations.

yeah, especially going up hill.

Man I'm Diablo OG.If ya want to talk about it maybe i can get you some slack w/ the boys if you are truly innocent.Besides that don't forget the new Action Outfitters 231 Newton sparta road across from DiAngelos Garden World................good luck...........

and this shameless plug has been brought to you by the number 2 and the letter B. :D

Top Bottom