new to the site...

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
names dustin...from woodbridge...been riding for alittle under a year...just looking to meet some people to ride with...im 28 just a regular dude with nothin to do on the weekends but ride...usually ride franklin trails(6mile)...chimmney rock...allaire and hartshorne...those are the places i go cause it is a pain in the ass knowing that im going alone so travel isnt on my to do list...all those trails are with in 40min drive from my place...

welcome, you will find many people to ride with here ,especially at 6 mile and chimney rock. Go to the 6 mile thread and post a thread looking for a group.

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
welcome. tons of folks 'round here that ride CR and six mile regularly.

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
thanks for the welcome...when they post group ride i will def be there...thats why im on this site to find people to roll with...thanks again

walter

Fourth Party
Hey Dustin, welcome to this freak show of a site. I'm right down the road from you in South Amboy and once I get off the injured list, I'd be happy to show you around. Not that I know where I am going all that well, but screw it, it makes the day interesting.

NJ Jess

hello there

Nice of you to join us. Lots of folks, lots or rides. Hope to ride with you soon,...I'm from Toms River,...you aren't from Texas, I Hope?

F

FallGirl1430

Welcome Pilgrim

Hello to Dustin,

Lotsa great people here on this site, have a wonderful day

N

NMBPmike

Welcome to the fun House..

Welcome DOOOOD!!.... myself and Gt2brew frequent Allaire, Hopefully we will see you there.

Welcome to the best club of them all....:D

dualfisted

where's that avatar pic from??????????

I missed your intro, but I'll chime in and say whaddup. See ya at Allaire holmes. TJ PS- Is your avatar pic from the Vortex or whatever that place is in LIttle Five Points in the ATL,,,,, just curious, I used to live down there.

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
I missed your intro, but I'll chime in and say whaddup. See ya at Allaire holmes. TJ PS- Is your avatar pic from the Vortex or whatever that place is in LIttle Five Points in the ATL,,,,, just curious, I used to live down there.

hahahaha...yeah my sister moved down there she goes to georgia state...i liked it down there they love Pabst Blue Ribbon and so do i

dualfisted

Yeah, I called you out on the ATL sucka, haha

Yeah, I know the ATL pretty well, lived down there like 2-3 years and drove around much of my day. If you've got a couple bux in your pocket, you can have a hell of a time. A ton of good mtb'ing in the area too, TONS. Anyway, right on, TJ

Top Bottom