new to the mtbnj unit!

cheney

Hey everyone. I am Mike and I am new!:getsome:yippy kie yeah! I got back into riding 2 summers ago. Last summer I started riding a lot at Diablo. I am an addicted. Thats my short story.

Wobbegong

Hi Mike I'm not Jake. What's your long story?

Steve McCroskey: Jacobs, I want to know absolutely everything that's happened up till now.
Jacobs: Well, let's see. First the earth cooled. And then the dinosaurs came, but they got too big and fat, so they all died and they turned into oil. And then the Arabs came and they bought Mercedes Benzes. And Prince Charles started wearing all of Lady Di's clothes. I couldn't believe it.

Welcome to the site!

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Fantastic! I was actually thinking of that when I posted. Nice!

walter

Fourth Party
Steve McCroskey: Jacobs, I want to know absolutely everything that's happened up till now.
Jacobs: Well, let's see. First the earth cooled. And then the dinosaurs came, but they got too big and fat, so they all died and they turned into oil. And then the Arabs came and they bought Mercedes Benzes. And Prince Charles started wearing all of Lady Di's clothes. I couldn't believe it.

Welcome to the site!

Excuse me Miss, I speak jive!!

cheney

...and leppricons that do not give you there pot of gold.

Gee, I guess you have the same story I do!

walter

Fourth Party
Joey: Wait a minute. I know you. You're Kareem Abdul-Jabar. You play basketball for the Los Angeles Lakers.
Roger Murdock: I'm sorry son, but you must have me confused with someone else. My name is Roger Murdock. I'm the co-pilot.
Joey: You are Kareem. I've seen you play. My dad's got season tickets.
Roger Murdock: I think you should go back to your seat now Joey. Right Clarence?
Captain Oveur: Nahhhhhh, he's not bothering anyone, let him stay here.
Roger Murdock: But just remember, my name is ROGER MURDOCK. I'm an airline pilot.
Joey: I think you're the greatest, but my dad says you don't work hard enough on defense. And he says that lots of times, you don't even run down court. And that you don't really try... except during the playoffs.
Roger Murdock: The hell I don't. LISTEN KID. I've been hearing that crap ever since I was at UCLA. I'm out there busting my buns every night. Tell your old man to drag Walton and Lanier up and down the court for 48 minutes.

dualfisted

Wow, all these "Airplane" quotes and noone even noticed that he said "unit", huh,, huh uh, huhuh!!!! You cats are slippin'......

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
welcome aboard from one mike to another....
one of the best stupid movies....now I need to watch it again.. Thanks Guys. :)

Top Bottom