new to the mtbnj unit!

TJYeti

Knows about bikes
I'll never be over macho grande.
Now go buy a SS or 29er so you can be fully inducted into the site,Welcome:D.

F

FallGirl1430

Welcome cheney, OK I need to be honest here, I am only welcoming you to MTBNJ cus I'm trying to catch norm in the total amount of posts.
Just kidding, sorta, These are a great bunch of people on this site, just don't loan them money :mad2:

Walter, loved Airplane lmao

Christina ... :)

cheney

nice quotes...nice quotes...dualfisted, I see you have a 81cd900fss... i have one too; 750f though. just a little guy.

dualfisted

nice quotes...nice quotes...dualfisted, I see you have a 81cd900fss... i have one too; 750f though. just a little guy.

Yeah man, I've got an '81 CB900F, I have plans to chop the heck out of, just gotta get some money rollin' in to do the engine work I wanna do, she needs rings (losin' compression), that ought to be a fun chore.
YOOOOO MR. CHAINSAW, have you put them clipless pedals back on that bike yet?????? Jus' wonderin'.

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
no not yet im afraid...jk...but seriously i just feel more comfortable with the flats...ive def noticed a dif in my skills since i rode with you guys last. what was that like 2 months ago or so..im faster and go longer without stopping...

GratefulRider

New to the site

Hello all. I am new to the site, not to the sport. I try to ride at least once a week, only on the trails for the last few years. I started mtbiking about 10 years ago, rode all the time, entered a few races and loved it all. I took a 2 year hiatus after a snowboarding injury (hurt knee). I finally mustered the motivation to get back on the trails last year and its like I never left. I ride hartshorne quite frequently due to the close proximity (5 minutes from home) but weather permitting I prefer Chimney or Ringwood.

My wife is pretty new to the sport and would like to attend the women's clinic at CR. If anyone else is planning to attend, please let me know. I think it would make her more comfortable if she knew someone there. I'll be riding there that day as well, so if anyone wants to meet up, let me know. My riding buddy moved to Colorado so I ride solo most of the time. That is probably what has motivated me to join the site...to find an equally skilled person to ride with.

thanks,

Jeff

Top Bottom