New to the board from Sussex county

StuckInJersey

image.jpg

Hey folks been window shopping round the site for a few months figured it was finally time to come on in. I have been riding enduro 2 smokes for many years and being a parent of a little one on a balance bike, mountain biking seemed like a nice addition. Now with the little man riding my woods trails I ride everyday almost and have been digging my pedal time. I like riding technical crappy stuff, the tighter the better and have an equal love of falling down said technical crappy stuff.

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Welcome to #mtbnj your one stop store for all things bikes and biking lifestyles...

Juggernaut

Master of the Metaphor
View attachment 22481
Hey folks been window shopping round the site for a few months figured it was finally time to come on in. I have been riding enduro 2 smokes for many years and being a parent of a little one on a balance bike, mountain biking seemed like a nice addition. Now with the little man riding my woods trails I ride everyday almost and have been digging my pedal time. I like riding technical crappy stuff, the tighter the better and have an equal love of falling down said technical crappy stuff.

Welcome :)

shawneeboy

View attachment 22481

Welcome - love the username.

mtbiker87

Glad to have ya. Im a Sussex county guy as well. PM me if you want to hook up for a ride sometime

Jeb

Welcome! I too am a Sussex guy with a gas gas 250. I don't enduro (pedal) much, though. Except to get to MCBP of course, where pedaling is non-essential and rocks grow everywhere in the wild. Sometimes overnight! Some really excellent places to fall as well. Ever get over to these parts?

Top Bottom