New to site

Spartacus

Hey all. I am new to this forum. I am located on Long Island and enjoy MTBing RRing and running.

I plan on hitting Ringwood a few times this year (Love this trail)

Hope to see ya'all out there

NJ Jess

welcome

Hi there! Hope to see you on this side of the bridge. Are you a member of VisionMTB.com also? NYCmtb.com? Lots of mountainbikers in the tri-state.

Spartacus

Ty

I am a member of Vision and the Climb forum.

Both are good

I also am a member of the WMBA but I am not really active there.

Spartacus

Presently I am on an Intence Tracer. I just Update the suspension to an 08 Fox 100 RLC fork and a RP23 shock. I have 07 XTR components (M970). I have yet to ride a bike that offers me the feel I desire (this Bike really hits the spot and is what the Dr. ordered).....................so I shall stick with this bike.

I can do a tour of RP or Setauket or Shoreham or CP or Stilly or Calv.

Also if anybody wants I can do a triple crown or Grandslam of any of the local trails. I plan on doing 4 trails in 1 day this summer. I want to do this before I get into Marathon training, SO it looks as if it will be June or July....maybe August

Not too serious is good for me

KenS

JORBA: Director
JORBA.ORG
Welcome to the NJ nuthouse, good to see an old ride bud posting up here. I have yet to get back to LI for a ride since GR opened, looking fwd to a blast through there with you this year.

Spartacus

Welcome to the NJ nuthouse, good to see an old ride bud posting up here. I have yet to get back to LI for a ride since GR opened, looking fwd to a blast through there with you this year.

^5 wut up there killer K?

Lookin fwd to a ringwood ride......lets do it

Top Bottom