New to site

J

jimex7

I just wanted to stop and say hi I joined this site to find riding partner in north jersey. I am in training for triathlons and mtb racing.
Hello I live by Mahlon if anyone interested in riding...

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I do not live near
This Mahlon of which you speak
Regardless welcome

Shaggz

A strong 7
What's up, Jim? Try to connect with Sean (Anrothar) if you are looking for strong rides in Mahlon.

J

jimex7

Wanta ride

Anyone want to set up a ride for The 28th would have to be after 12:00
I have to meet with the Lord.
j7

anrothar

entirely thrilled
hey jim. i grew up in jefferson, and work for jefferson now. live in stanhope though. i could most likely ride on the 8th at that time. let's post something up in the rides, races and events forum as the date grows closer. welcome to the site.

J

jimex7

hEY i just checked the 8th is that nov? that is a thursday no good need a weekend i work every other weekend i am off this one

anrothar

entirely thrilled
dude, sorry, i forot the two. the 28th, like you said. i work for the recreation dept. i'm one of those guys who pretends to be doing stuff all day when i'm really wasting your tax dollars sleeping, reading magazines and doing 'naughty' things...

J

jimex7

I have to go to church I will be home around 12:30 my wife okd 1:00
would that work? I live in Lake Shawnee i can meet you there or we can go out my backyard.
Would anyone else be interested?

anrothar

entirely thrilled
1:00 would work fine. i have a long day scheduled, so i'll probably be riding for a bit before then and meet up with you wherever. the trails out of shawnee are fun, and should be free of hunters on sundays. i'll go start a thread in the rides forum here.

Top Bottom