New to site

Rockbottom

Long time observer of the site and finally took the initiative to sign up. I live in Staten Island and have been riding for a few years. Trails are fairly mediocre by me. Nothing exciting but its where I first started ridding and discovered the love of mountain biking. My favorite trails to ride are Jungle Habitat and Sourland (even though Sourlands beats me up most of the time :D)

Magic

Formerly 1sh0t1b33r
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Welcome! Jungle Habitat is one of my favorites and one of the closer ones to me. :)

Rockbottom

Thanks for all the warm welcomes. Jorba and the rest of the people who create most of the trails do such an amazing job. I can't imagine how much work has gone into developing and maintaining them.

Sourlands has defiantly made me a stronger rider. There are days I have left there feeling triumphant clearing sections that I never thought I could. And then there are days I'm OTB a bunch of times, then driving home all bruised and battered, yet still smiling somehow. I'm still trying to fully clear that last final section of 3 amigos. The stream always gets me.

Top Bottom