New to riding

M

mike240se

Hi my name is mike, i am new to riding. I just bought the baddest and fastest dual suspension (yeah i went all out!) mountain bike from Sports Authority!!! Its a mongoose dual-z y2100 R yeah!!!!! I have mongoose brand shocks !!! yeah they rock!

Anyways i bought all the gear i need, camel bak, shoes, uniform and so i am ready to ride, i know it might be hard for all of you to keep up with the bike i am on but doesnt hurt to try!

mike240se said:
Hi my name is mike, i am new to riding. I just bought the baddest and fastest dual suspension (yeah i went all out!) mountain bike from Sports Authority!!! Its a mongoose dual-z y2100 R yeah!!!!! I have mongoose brand shocks !!! yeah they rock!

Anyways i bought all the gear i need, camel bak, shoes, uniform and so i am ready to ride, i know it might be hard for all of you to keep up with the bike i am on but doesnt hurt to try!

He lives!!!!!!!!!!!! :D Now go right this very second and get your bike out of storage. Throw down those smokes because we are going for a ride! This weekend?!?

Back
Top Bottom