New to mtb

Ernesto

Thanks actually I saw on they’re website they do ride mtb ,I went out ones on a road ride and they are competitive ,have to try on a mtb ride just afraid cant keep up but I have to try it. Just want to have fun not race.

skully

Welcome ....you have found a great source of info and support here !!!!!!!!!good luck and see you on the trails !!!

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
Welcome
I am in Wayne and my local park is High Mountain. Not the easiest of places but you gotta start somewhere.
When the trail conditions improves, hit me up if you would like a tour of HM.

Last edited:

Ernesto

Welcome
I am in Wayne and my local park is High Mountain. Not the easiest of place but you gotta start somewhere.
When the trail conditions improves, hit me up if you would like a tour of HM.
Welcome @Ernesto !
Lots of good peeps in your area... Check out Pedal Montclair, they may have some group rides ( @muddybike ?)
Sorry I was thinking on montclair bikery . I know pedal monclair nice

LukeW

Hello I’m new to mtb been riding around montclair area .I have a hard tail bike hope to make new friend and ride easy trails
Welcome! This is a good place to start, and I’m sure you could find some people on here to go for a fun, non-competitive ride with.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Join the OOS club for upcoming rides, we usually have a no drop casual ride scheduled every week, weather permitting

this might help get @Ernesto there faster!

https://www.strava.com/clubs/oos1

see ya at the rides! Oh and there is a race this Sunday, come out and meet some people - see what that is all about.
you'd be surprised - we are racing, but we are laughing at each other. except the really fast guys, they get their own race.

Top Bottom