New to Jersey

Gnarzan

Hey,

My wife and I just relocated to the Bridgewater area from Chattanooga. I’ve been out to a couple areas (Nassau, Glen Park, Ringwood, Stephens) but I’m still looking for the money spot that’ll provide fast, flowy, and most importantly non-rock gardeny trails with opportunity to log some airtime and get the bike sideways. Any recommendations?

MadisonDan

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Six Mile Run

Edit.
Only read the first half. Airborne and sideways? Mountain Creek.

Jmann

Never gonna let you down.
Also check out allaire and Hartshorne. Allaire has a lot of jumps and flow, and hartshorne is probably the closest you’ll get to Tennessee style trails.

Xler8

Hey,

My wife and I just relocated to the Bridgewater area from Chattanooga. I’ve been out to a couple areas (Nassau, Glen Park, Ringwood, Stephens) but I’m still looking for the money spot that’ll provide fast, flowy, and most importantly non-rock gardeny trails with opportunity to log some airtime and get the bike sideways. Any recommendations?

Hopefully next year when this opens: http://jorba.org/parks/commons-on-the-wye/

But until then, if you want hang time, mt creek is your best bet.

And flow isn’t something that’s in abundance around here. There may be a small section here and there but nothing flow worthy. You’ll have to travel a bit to scratch that itch...

Carson

Sport Bacon
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Hey,

Things you'll need to get used to:

1. Taxes
2. A buttered roll is breakfast
3. Someone else pumping your gas
4. Taxes
5. Calling the beach "the shore"
6. Taxes
7. Baby head rocks

Welcome to NJ!

Hey,

Jungle Habitat is pretty cool.

Ryan.P

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Glen Park
Not sure how many trails you got to ride at glen park but theres definitely flow and jumps to be had, and some rocks . Keep an eye out in the gravity section I occasionally post up a groupe ride there .
Glen park hip jump .
20180429_142352.png

Jmann

Never gonna let you down.
Not sure how many trails you got to ride at glen park but theres definitely flow and jumps to be had, and some rocks . Keep an eye out in the gravity section I occasionally post up a groupe ride there .
Glen park hip jump .
Never been to Glen Park. Is it worth an hours drive?

Top Bottom