New to Jersey. Need tour guide who can rip

kmnavarro

Hi!

Id love to ride with some women (or men). New to area and working at Rutgers. I know no one out there...Cat 1 mtn biker and fat biker from wisconsin!

Best,

Kristina Navarro

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
I live in Piscataway and ride Rutgers Eco Preserve fairly often. It's small but depending on which campus you're on it would be good for quick before/after/lunch rides. Could show you around most mornings. I'm an ex-Cat1 XC racer and a current Pro Ultra Fat Biker.

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
Welcome to NJ the rock garden state! We have a variety of trails around the state. I am from the northern rocky part: Ringwood, Waway and Sterling. Cat 1 myself, however a bit of a slower cat 1 these days. Glad to give you a tour.

kmnavarro

I live in Piscataway and ride Rutgers Eco Preserve fairly often. It's small but depending on which campus you're on it would be good for quick before/after/lunch rides. Could show you around most mornings. I'm an ex-Cat1 XC racer and a current Pro Ultra Fat Biker.
Awesome! What is best way to contact you?

kmnavarro

Welcome to NJ the rock garden state! We have a variety of trails around the state. I am from the northern rocky part: Ringwood, Waway and Sterling. Cat 1 myself, however a bit of a slower cat 1 these days. Glad to give you a tour.
Awesome! Six mile? July 25?

qclabrat

Welcome to the Garden State Kristina,
There's a local race this weekend at Kittatinny Valley state park this weekend and also a pre-ride mid week. You'll find some fast folks there to give you a lay of the land even if you don't race.

chemgirl

Team MTBNJ Halter's
If you are a daytime slacker like me I ride most days (9 or 10am) and travel all over the state and PA to do so. I’m not really riding at a Cat 1 pace right now, but if you ever want a tour of somewhere, I know most places near you.

Top Bottom