New to Forum, Morris County Rider

1000rr85

Welcome. I am fairly close to Morristown and typically go riding on Friday afternoons or Saturday mornings. I'm not around this weekend, but maybe we can meet up next weekend
Riding Lewis Morris this coming Friday (11/6) at 3:00 if your interested

Last edited:
Riding Lewis Morris this coming Friday (11/6) at 3:00 if your interested
Hey, I’ll actually be going there myself prob closer to 3:30 (waiting for my daughter to wake up from her nap so my wife and take her for a hike while I ride. I’ll be there with my brother in law. I usually park at the southern parking lot tucked in the woods. Silver CRV with DC plates and red Specialized Fuse.

1000rr85

Hey, I’ll actually be going there myself prob closer to 3:30 (waiting for my daughter to wake up from her nap so my wife and take her for a hike while I ride. I’ll be there with my brother in law. I usually park at the southern parking lot tucked in the woods. Silver CRV with DC plates and red Specialized Fuse.
Well if you're okay with another rider, I would meet up at 330. Not exactly sure which lot you are referring to. Do you know the name of the lot?

Well if you're okay with another rider, I would meet up at 330. Not exactly sure which lot you are referring to. Do you know the name of the lot?
Here’s the link to it on google:
40°46'06.3"N 74°33'07.6"W

You access it off of Tempe Wick Rd. There’s a dirt ride that goes about an 1/8 of a mile into the woods (a little rough but I’ve seen sedans parked there). You can then hop right on the yellow fro there. I like it because there’s usually fewer people and it lets you end right after riding the fun little single track section that starts at the fire road.

Top Bottom