new to biking from Lake Hiawatha

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Going up the hill kicked my ass I ended up walking up :( but I went down the hill pretty quick

Its a legit climb - learn it, want it, own it! won't take you long to ride to the top.

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
Its a legit climb - learn it, want it, own it! won't take you long to ride to the top.

I didn't expect it to be so difficult but thats because my road bike just flattens hills like nothing while my mountain bike makes driveways feel like mount everest lol I'm going to go at it again in a few days.

Going to try to go with someone next time since I really had trouble finding the trail

rayder

also from lake hiawatha

my wife and i just rode our mtbikes to the tourne this eve right from our apartment in knoll gardens. would be glad to show you the trails there some time. As others have said Lewis morris pretty close and pretty beginner friendly.

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
my wife and i just rode our mtbikes to the tourne this eve right from our apartment in knoll gardens. would be glad to show you the trails there some time. As others have said Lewis morris pretty close and pretty beginner friendly.

hmmmm lol I live in this place called knoll gardens as well, I just hope I can keep up with you

ithinkican

I'm right in Troy hills. I've been riding some this summer but still feel like compared to most of the mountain bikers I'm pretty out of shape & slow.
Ok
That was my disclaimer :)
With that said
I'd love to ride closer to home, after work, with other riders. So, if you wouldn't mind that I might putter along behind you guys a bit I'd love to have some locals to ride with at Tourne , Lewis Morris and have you tried Kittatinny ? My favorite. Although the beginner rides at Allaire this summer were awesome!

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
I'm right in Troy hills. I've been riding some this summer but still feel like compared to most of the mountain bikers I'm pretty out of shape & slow.
Ok
That was my disclaimer :)
With that said
I'd love to ride closer to home, after work, with other riders. So, if you wouldn't mind that I might putter along behind you guys a bit I'd love to have some locals to ride with at Tourne , Lewis Morris and have you tried Kittatinny ? My favorite. Although the beginner rides at Allaire this summer were awesome!

Im ok on a road bike but I suck on a mountain bike so you may not be as bad as you think I want to ride on Thursday if you want feel free to join me the other guy hasnt gotten back to me so it my be just us if you want to ride. Disclaimer I a noob so it my be the blind leading the blind lol

camp43

Hi,

I'm in Lake Hiawatha too. New to Mt Biking and mostly just ride around the neighborhood here. I ride through Knoll Gardens sometimes but live down by the Quickcheck and post office. I did do the trails at Deer Park recently and that was a lot of fun. I hope to get out there again soon.

Geoff

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
Hi,

I'm in Lake Hiawatha too. New to Mt Biking and mostly just ride around the neighborhood here. I ride through Knoll Gardens sometimes but live down by the Quickcheck and post office. I did do the trails at Deer Park recently and that was a lot of fun. I hope to get out there again soon.

Geoff

cool hit me up on any time I'm trying to ride tonight

Top Bottom