new to biking from Lake Hiawatha

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
I just started biking to work three weeks ago on a 76 fuji sport 10 then bought a Bridgestone 700 to use and finally this week I traded the fuji for a trek 800 which brings me here. I am hoping to start riding some trails and tomorrow will be my first most likely going to eagle rock. Aside from trail riding I am going to use my bike in the snow but well talk about that when the time comes.

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
Thank you I didn't expect for such prompt responses

I'm most likely going to ride at split rock or something trouble with the law is the last thing I want

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
Hello to you to

All google keeps giving me on nj laws is "Fat bikes. This is a where Jim V talks about breaking the laws of physics." I don't think this is the law I am looking for.

kidzach

Tourne and/or Lewis Morris would be good park's close to yourself. Essex county = no MTB sad to say.

xc62701

Exactly...Tourne is decent and right in your backyard. It's 15-20 mins from your place if you're right in Lake Hiawatha. I used to ride to the trails all the time from there.

margo2280

Tourne Park it is I'm gona try to go there first thing in the morning

Although you probably won't run into any trouble at Tourne, there is (in theory) only one trail (white) which mountain bikes are allowed. See recent threads in the Tourne page for more info. Suggest you check out Lewis Morris, Deer Park, and Six Mile if you have the time for a little bit of a longer drive.

Top Bottom