New stuff

wow, nice work! I assume this is approved by the j's?

btw, is this beside Jdog's bridge after you come out of the pines/field (after the concrete bridge/wet area)?

Six Mile Improvements - Thanks!

Thanks very much! Madness and I appreciated what was already done there last week with the first bridge.
Dan

TASTY! I'll be there this evening so will give 'em a blast too!

I failed

It was after heavy rain... I fell... hurt my knee... not sure how bad... will see tomorrow

I still think the bridge is fine and I just lost momentum.

So check it out guys but be careful

-Alex

Nice work! Just as you explained on the TM on Sunday. Now I don't have to cross the 'bridge of death' or get wiped out in the ravin because my front tire dug in deeper than I though under the water. Thanks

Sorry about your fall last night Alex, hope your ok. Alex couldn't help himself and had to ride his new creation dispite the conditions and payed the price.....:(

We got poured on last night, but at least we didnt get killed by the lightning. Traction went bad quickly as things got wet. The trails stayed firm, but they got a top slippery layer and the roots and bridges were like ice.

I haven't been that dirty in a while. The post ride burito and beer was well earned.

wtf kinda karma is that? build a well built new feature and it slaps you in return??

hope you get better, I am looking forward to hitting it up tomorrow....

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions