New stuff

I've been thinking about adding a couple of "clean" logs (about 2 feet) at 27 side since their disappearance form Red Trail... Of cause with alternative bypass them... there is a good place at the tweesty section not so far from intersection with a fire road where some "lazy" guys straightened the trail...

2 feet is too much... how about bench about 13 in. hight and long enough to make drop at another end?

What's up with the logs?

I'll start off with the fact that I haven't been a big fan of the logs, but it seems like the new trails have been "sanitized" too much :mad:. I was just starting to learn the "jap tap" (thanks J), and now all the opportunities seem to have been eliminated. The last time I talked with J, they don’t know who is doing this.

Just wondering what’s going on, as we seem to take so much care to make sure that everything is approved and planned, then someone seems to be just clearing the whole place out. I don’t mind if that’s what people want, but it still needs some challenge, or we might as well start riding on the canal path. (No offense to J’s ride on Sunday. :D)

Just my thoughts,

Tim

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions