New Spesh Status?

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Yeah I would. Not sure what I'm getting for spring but I need something for creek because I rode a 150mm bike there every day last year and some trails did not feel safe with my sad skills.
If you don’t want to go full DH just bump up to a 170mm enduro rig. I’ve hit everything creek has to offer on my Commencal Meta and we have both (for the most part) survived.

Ryan.P

Team MTBNJ Halter's
If you don’t want to go full DH just bump up to a 170mm enduro rig. I’ve hit everything creek has to offer on my Commencal Meta and we have both (for the most part) survived.
170 is less than an inch more travel than 150 . I'd prefer quality over quantity when it comes to suspension all day everyday. Get your suspension serviced and have someone help set it up it makes a world of difference when things work properly

a.s.

Mr. Chainring
Yeah I would. Not sure what I'm getting for spring but I need something for creek because I rode a 150mm bike there every day last year and some trails did not feel safe with my sad skills.
I’m not racing enduro or doing tricks in the air. I love the thrill of hitting big features but can’t afford the price of an imperfect landing (to my body or my gear.) My supreme DH can hit every jump at Creek just as well as the 150mm bikes. There’s no comparison when it come to the steep and technical stuff. 200mm inspires more confidence and handles mistakes better. Go big. You won’t go wrong ... as long as there’s a chair lift to take you up, of course. :D

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
I’m not racing enduro or doing tricks in the air. I love the thrill of hitting big features but can’t afford the price of an imperfect landing (to my body or my gear.) My supreme DH can hit every jump at Creek just as well as the 150mm bikes. There’s no comparison when it come to the steep and technical stuff. 200mm inspires more confidence and handles mistakes better. Go big. You won’t go wrong ... as long as there’s a chair lift to take you up, of course. :D
What Flat ground tricks you got?

extremedave

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I suggest old skool 26. Happen to have one in stock....😜

7CBB25A0-E2BA-4242-AA37-4D8539F02361.jpeg

Top Bottom