New Section of Crossover Complete

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
Just a heads up that a new section of Crossover Trail has been completed. It runs from Lot A to Shepherd Lake Rd. It is not blazed yet, but open for riding. If you go into Lot A, go to the north/west corner. There is an opening into a field. Follow mowed grass to the right and look for pink tape. Please be cautious exiting onto Shepherds lake Rd, as cars use that road regularly.

oobaa47

Just a heads up that a new section of Crossover Trail has been completed. It runs from Lot A to Shepherd Lake Rd. It is not blazed yet, but open for riding. If you go into Lot A, go to the north/west corner. There is an opening into a field. Follow mowed grass to the right and look for pink tape. Please be cautious exiting onto Shepherds lake Rd, as cars use that road regularly.

Your description is perfect, but I'm just a 'tard....... What direction does the trail run in when you leave lot A? I'm staring at a map but I'm having difficulty trying to find it. Does it go past the gas pipeline and connect to the shepherd Pond Trail? Thx!!

Mtbdog

I believe you pass it on the way into the park just before the gas lines it pops out onto Shepherd Lake Road. On the way out wednesday I thought I saw fresh cut trail. could be wrong not positive.

huffster

I don’t think that is what she is describing. Lot A is on the left after the eagle statues and the guard shack. I suspect the trail runs parallel to Shepherd Lake Rd going N-S below the gun range, but I’m gonna find out for sure in the next week or so.

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
It is very short and runs parallel to Shepherds Lake rd. It does pop out right before gas line. It can be ridden in both directions, but some may prefer the north direction.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions